With more than 12 distinct areas of practice, the New York law office of Richard A. Klass provides high-quality and cost-effective legal services to individuals, families, entrepreneurs, businesses, non-profits, and other law firms.
Areas of Practice include, but may not be limited to:
- Abandoned Property Petitions and Litigation
- Appellate (Appeals)
- Attorney Fee Collections
- Bankruptcy Practice (Chapters 7, 11 and 13; for both debtor and creditor)
- Business Formation and Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Collection and Litigation: Consumer and Commercial
- Legal Malpractice, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Attorney Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Wills and Estates
Our firm also has a reputation for taking on those unusual and difficult cases that may not fit into a single “pigeon hole.” If you’re not sure if we handle it, just ask.