You Snooze, You Lose!
The subcontractors brought an action against the general contractor and its principal alleging breach of an oral contract made in January 2007 for failing to pay for construction services rendered on a building located in Flushing. The action was dismissed as to the individual and the subcontractors’ request for a default judgment against the general contractor was denied….
Recent Blog Posts
- Once someone has sued …and the case is dismissed… October 10, 2019
- Klass in the News: Sheriff’s Sales October 4, 2019
- Doctrine of judicial estoppel in the context of legal malpractice actions September 30, 2019
- Where former client sues for legal malpractice but previously filed for bankruptcy September 13, 2019
- If attorney has violated a disciplinary rule… August 31, 2019
- 93,675 hits