A foreign company sued a New York State resident, seeking to force the sale of his house in order to satisfy its judgment. The company existed under New Jersey law with a New Jersey corporate address. The house was located in Nassau County….
Recent Blog Posts
- …the client must prove that he sustained damages…. August 21, 2019
- Sometimes, a lawsuit is dismissed based upon the concept of claim preclusion… August 14, 2019
- “Slow Down, You Move Too Fast” August 6, 2019
- Legal malpractice case could not proceed since damages claim was speculative. July 19, 2019
- Court denied the law firm’s motion to dismiss July 8, 2019
- 86,858 hits