You Snooze, You Lose!
The subcontractors brought an action against the general contractor and its principal alleging breach of an oral contract made in January 2007 for failing to pay for construction services rendered on a building located in Flushing. The action was dismissed as to the individual and the subcontractors’ request for a default judgment against the general contractor was denied….
Recent Blog Posts
- Brandeis Society hosts annual luncheon for Chanukah December 20, 2019
- Client may claim that the statute of limitations for legal malpractice has not been triggered December 19, 2019
- Legal malpractice action dismissed based upon doctrines of res judicata and collateral estoppel December 12, 2019
- …issue of collateral estoppel concerning a matter previously litigated… November 7, 2019
- Richard A. Klass Selected for the Fifth Time for the New York Metro Super Lawyers List October 31, 2019
- 103,219 hits