You Snooze, You Lose!
The subcontractors brought an action against the general contractor and its principal alleging breach of an oral contract made in January 2007 for failing to pay for construction services rendered on a building located in Flushing. The action was dismissed as to the individual and the subcontractors’ request for a default judgment against the general contractor was denied….
Recent Blog Posts
- New book by Richard Klass about RPAPL Section 993: Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act January 28, 2020
- Jan. 28 Klass presents “RPAPL Section 993: Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act” for the General Practice Section and Committee on Professional Discipline CLE program January 20, 2020
- Brandeis Society hosts annual luncheon for Chanukah December 20, 2019
- Client may claim that the statute of limitations for legal malpractice has not been triggered December 19, 2019
- Legal malpractice action dismissed based upon doctrines of res judicata and collateral estoppel December 12, 2019
- 104,864 hits